Google Checkout will be retired on November 20th, 2013, while Google Wallet products will continue to be supported.
In order to continue to support for Google Wallet business, Google will be migrating all accounts to a new merchant experience by the end of October 2013. Some of the benefits of this new experience include:
– Analytics for digital goods orders in the new Business Insights tab
– Improved UI for easier account management
– Simplified order management for digital goods:
– Digital goods orders will be managed via the Google Wallet Merchant Center.
– Google Checkout orders will still need to be managed via the Google Checkout Merchant Center up until December 20th.
All questions regarding Google Wallet and Google Checkout should be directed to Google which may be contacted 24/7 via telephone at 1-855-WALLET6.