Google Analytics Premium – Product Description
- Guaranteed processing for up to 1 billion hits per month (vs. the 10 million a month for standard accounts). This applies to a single business or enterprise, but can include multiple web properties. In other words, if a company owns several sites, but the combined volume is under the 1 billion limit, all can be part of one premium instance, but if each site may reach the 1 billion limit separately, then the company would need to pay separately for each site.
- Faster, intra-day processing
- Service Level Agreement around data collection, reporting, and processing
- 99.9% on Collection up-time
- 99% on Reporting up-time
- 98% on on-time Data Freshness (within 4 hours)
Advanced Analysis Tools
- Up to 50 Custom Variable slots (the standard version provides 5)
- Unsampled report downloads for custom report requests
- Unaggregated report downloads for large report requests (up to 1 million rows per download)
- Dedicated Account Management
- Phone & Email support 10 hours per day, 5 days per week (relevant to the time zone in which the contract was signed)
- Implementation Consultation & Tagging Audit
- Live & Webinar Training
- 24/7 Product Emergency Escalation Support, if the product is ever outside of the SLA
Pricing & Availability
At first, Google Analytics Premium is is available to companies based in the US, UK, and Canada, although the sites can be located globally. However, according to Google, it will expand into other regions as quickly as possible.
Prices varies per region and will be as follows: $150,000 USD (US), $150,000 CAN (Canada), or GBP 90,000 (UK) per year (billed in monthly increments).
User Interface Changes
Google Analytics Premium is not about a new set of features. The interface is almost identical to the standard interface we are used to. I believe this is an advantage for users, as most people are already acquainted with the tool and won’t have to get to know another interface.
These services are designed for large web based businesses who need additional support gathering website analytical data.
TrueHit Designs offers website design, development and marketing services for those in New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania and globally. Google Analytics is an important tool to review site data regarding the who, when, why and where of your website traffic. Our SEO, SEM, and SMM marketing services can help increases your website traffic, search engine ranking and general web presence.